At Maintenance Matters our customers are very important to us.
Below are answers to some of the most common questions that we have been asked.
- Are the prices you quote fixed?
Yes – we aim to provide you with a fixed price on quotation so there are no ‘nasty surprises’ at the end of the project. However, where unforeseen circumstances occur during a project, i.e. extra plumbing or electrical work needs to be carried out we will immediately inform you and discuss any additional costs
- Are materials included in the quote?
This depends entirely on your needs. You can use us purely as a labour service or alternatively, we are happy to source and supply materials for you. All parts/materials supplied by us will be itemised on your invoice.
- Do you charge a callout fee?
No – however small the requirement we will endeavour to visit all our clients to view the works at first hand free of charge, regardless of whether you need your whole office or house painting, or simply a room decorating or a minor repair carried out. However we do have a minimum fee of £15.00 per visit – especially where jobs turn out to be very minor repairs. This fee obviously is more out of hours and emergencies.
- Can you work weekends to get the job done?
Yes – we can work seven days a week where necessary.
- Will I have to wait in all day for you to arrive?
No – we always aim to arrive promptly by 8.30 each morning for larger works or at an agreed time with you for minor repairs. If for some reason we cannot get to you at the specified time, we will always call you well in advance to let you know our revised estimated arrival time. Do you have experience of period properties? Yes – we can offer specialist repair, exterior and interior painting and maintenance on all types, styles and age of building including those with a protected and listed status and can source original colours and materials if required.
- Is the work guaranteed and are you insured?
Yes – all work is guaranteed for a one-year period and Maintenance Matters has full public liability insurance.
- How soon can you start?
In busy times we generally give a lead-time of 2-4 weeks depending on the scale of the project, however many jobs can be carried out sooner than this. On occasions, we can fit in same day work based on availability.
- What if I am unhappy with the work carried out after it has been completed?
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied, we will return and repair free of charge any defects in workmanship. However should your dissatisfaction be due to a change of mind from original specification then we reserve the right to discuss additional costs.
- Why Choose Maintenance Matters?
At Maintenance Matters we:
- Always aim to do the job right first time.
- Use only experienced, reputable and reliable tradesmen.
- Provide you with all the property maintenance services you need – one call does it all.
- Ensure you are updated where parts are on order and generally keep you abreast with progress on your project.
- Give you a personal contact to deal with any queries you may have.
- Arrive on time for every job.
- Always follow up work to ensure you are delighted with our service.
- Professionally quote, personally guarantee and supervise all of our work.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us:
Call or Email Us
Call us on the following numbers
Mobile: 07938 484647
Tel: 01202 582941
Write to us:
37 Bear Cross Avenue
Or Via Facebook
If you’re looking for a plumber, carpenter, plasterer, builder in the Bournemouth, Poole or surrounding area, then look no further than Maintenance Matters. No job too big or too small.